The William Light Institute has a strong customer services culture which ensures all students are given the best possible service!
The William Light Institute:
- is in a city centre location in Australia's most affordable capital city
- bridges the gap between study and the workforce through high-level client services and a dedicated Career Officer for students
- offers all students tutoring, study skills coaching and English language support
- has a Student Support Team that oversees the housing requirements for our international students
- has an intimate and supportive learning environment which ensures that each student is given adequate attention
- campus is modern, contemporary and open, yet small compared to the campuses at large universities, making them easy to navigate. Our students are never far from their next class, tutor, lecturer or computer rooms
- has state of the art IT, intranet and online facilities available free to every student
staff and students at The William Light Institute
Smartfutures Group Pty Ltd T/A The William Light Institute - Level 1, 211 Pulteney Street, Adelaide, South Australia 5000. RTO No. 40323.